Take a look at the most popular top five articles articles and videos from 2018.
In 2018 GRDC Communities Field Crop Diseases published 27 articles covering many disease issues which impact on grains production.
These articles were prepared with, and reviewed by, members of our Community of Practice, Australia’s leading experts in crop diseases.
Below are our top five – most popular articles based on web page hits.
1. Spot the difference – Identifying faba bean diseases
2. Managing barley loose smut infection
3. New wheat stripe rust pathotype detected in eastern Australia
4. Summer paddock survey finds fungal and bacterial diseases decreased but not eliminated
5. Diagnosing disease: there’s an app for that
Previous top five articles
You can also take a look at which of our articles were the top five articles in 2017